How to fix “Error establishing a database connection” in WordPress: The message “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” is a particularly frustrating WordPress error in which the entire site is replaced by a warning that looks like this:
If you are reading this post, there is a good chance that you are experiencing this error right now. If not, you are in luck. And even, if you’re not looking at this message, learning to correct the error by establishing a connection problem in the database is something that every WordPress user should know.
In this post, you will learn, how you can fix a WordPress error “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”
This is Some of the most common reasons is an error for the plugin and this happens when you install a new plugin or you updated new versions of WordPress. We will show here you how you can see which plugin is causing the issue and how to get your website back.
How to fix “Error establishing a database connection” in WordPress 2020:
You can Step by step follow easilly:
1. Login to cPanel or your FTP manager like FileZilla.
2. Go to the file manager and click public_htmlin. Select the wp-content/wp_config.php file change the WP_DEBUG_LOG value to “false to true”
3. Again go to the browser and Refresh your website and see what the WordPress error says. Pay attention to the URL path of the file that is giving the error. This will reveal which plugin is causing the issue.
4. In the file manager, go to the plugin that is causing the issue and change the file name to new something else. This will disable the faulty plugin.
5. Refresh your page and your website should be back online.
Final thoughts, At this point, it is expected that you could correct the error by establishing a database connection message and have made your site work again. Still, there are some smaller problems, which could also cause this error. These problems are often unique to your site and therefore are difficult to diagnose in a post like this.
If you continue to see the error message(How to fix “Error establishing a database connection” in WordPress 2020) after going through these corrections and talking to your host, you may want to consider contacting a WordPress developer to further investigate the problem.
Or, you can always leave a comment and we hope we can all fix the problem together!